Why buy with us?
Using a Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a home makes sense for many reasons. First and foremost, you pay no fee because we are paid by the seller. We represent YOU and will get the best deal for YOU. The listing agent represents the seller and is obligated to get the best deal for the seller. Don’t make a mistake by calling the listing agent, get representation!
We also provide several valuable tools for our buyer clients. Our dedicated MLS Search site allows you to search by map, county, school district, subdivision, or area and save and/or email the results. You can even be notified when new properties matching your criteria are listed. We also provide School information allowing you to see all the area has to offer and compare schools. Please see our Testimonials for comments from satisfied buyers.
As your buyers representative we will:
- understand your needs and send you listings or setup an automated search that meets those needs
- help you get pre-qualified for financing if necessary
- provide information on the local market, neighborhoods, and school,
- use knowledge of current neighborhood trends to help you identify opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- coordinate appointments with all the various listing agents and show their properties
- discuss the pros and cons of any applicable properties
- provide a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of any properties to make the best offer
- coordinate and explain all offers, contracts and amendments with the selling agent
- provide electronic signature on all documents
- pre-inspect potential candidate homes
- negotiate the best deal for you with the selling agent (I am a Certified Negotiation Expert)
- represent you with Builders
- coordinate with the title company
- coordinate with your lender
- interface with appraisers and inspectors
- schedule and attend any home, termite/pest, foundation, roof and other inspections
- provide information on mortgage brokers, credit repair companies, insurance agents, inspectors, movers, and home warranty companies
- educate you about the home buying process
- help with any loan, credit, insurance or inspection questions
- go over the HUD with you and what is needed for closing
- support you through final walkthrough, closing and beyond
- and much more!